Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 Cup Table Cream
- Hershey’s White Chocolate Pudding Mix (3.4 oz.)
- Spray Whip Cream
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Broil coconut in oven until toasted.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix pudding mix, desired amount of toasted coconut, and table cream til smooth.
- Pour pudding mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill til set.
- Before serving Spray whipped cream on pie and sprinkle with additional toasted coconut
Stir in toasted coconut. Add sprayed whip cream when you serve it with toasted coconut sprinkled on top. Use a graham cracker crust.