Fondant from Marshmallow–quick and easy!! It’s messy so cover your work space.
1 bag regular sized marshmallows
1-2 tablespoons of water
You can make it in the microwave, but the stovetop is preferred. The stove top method allows you to keep a constant eye on the marshmallows for an easy melt.
1. Add marshmallows and water to pan and heat until melted.
2. in a GREASED bowl, pour your marshmallows and 2 cups of confectioner’s sugar into it,
3. mix with greased spoon.
4. Set spoon aside and grease up your hands because this is the fun part!
5. Add sugar 1 cup at a time while working your fondant until it reaches the consistency you desire
6. Add coloring now if you so choose
7. Place in air tight bag/container
8. Set at room temp for 1 hour, then use
Recipe from W. Minton, FB Group Cake Talk