- ▢2 tbsp (2 tbsp) Gelatin
- ▢2 tbsp (2 tbsp) Water
- ▢2 cups (23.06 floz) Light corn syrup
- ▢Clear vanilla or almond extract
- Dissolve gelatin in the water for 2 minutes.
- Place in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds or in a double boiler and melt the gelatin.
- Place the corn syrup and extract in a saucepan over low heat. Once the corn syrup is hot, add in the gelatin mixture.
- Stir well to combine.
- That’s it – your piping gel is ready.
- This gel will thicken as it sits.
Veena Azmanov thank you for sharing the following piping gel recipe.